This document lays down the rules, who "Izigard" Ltd., EIK 201094595, with headquarters in the city. Plovdiv 4000, "South", str. Bogomil No 84, et. 1, apply to users of the website www.easyguard.bg.
Article. 1. (1) "Izigard" Ltd. collects and processes personal data of users of the website pursuant to Art. 4, but. 1, t. 2 and so on. 3 of the Law on protection of personal data and in particular on the following basis:
Express the consent of the user;
Processing is necessary for the performance of obligations under the contract, that individual, for which data relate, it is a party, and actions, pre-contractual and undertaken at his request.
(2) By accepting the terms and conditions for using the services, provided by "Izigard" Ltd., Users expressly agree, that "Izigard" Ltd. has the right to process personal data, provided for the implementation of services.
(3) as of 28.05.2018 city, which is the date of application of Regulation (ES) 2016/679 the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data), the consent for personal data processing is taken by the User explicitly, in writing and on a case-by-case basis.
Article. 2. (1) "Izigard" Ltd. collects and processes personal data, provided by the Users for the purposes of providing the Services, including for the following purposes:
protection of information security;
ensuring the provision of the relevant service;
resolution of disputes between Users and third parties;
(2) "Izigard" Ltd. follows the following principles in the processing of personal data of Users.
legality and good faith;
exact determination of the processing objectives;
correlation with the purposes of processing;
accuracy and timeliness
consent of the Users for data processing.
Article. 3. (1) Izigard EOOD does not collect or process personal data, and Users do not provide personal data, who:
reveal racial or ethnic origin;
reveal politically, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in a political party or organization, associations with religious, philosophically, political or trade union goals;
relate to health, sex life or to the human genome.
(2) He. 1 does not apply in the cases under Art. 5, but. 2 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Article. 4. (1) When collecting and processing the personal data of the Users, "Izigard" Ltd. provides a sufficient degree of protection in accordance with the development of information technology against accidental or illegal destruction, or from accidental loss, from unauthorized access, modification or distribution, as well as from other illegal forms of processing.
(2) Users are obliged to take due care for the storage and protection of personal data when providing them to "Izigard" Ltd..
(3) Users are obliged to keep personal data up to date, which provide Izigard EOOD.
Article. 5. In cases, in which the personal data are received by the User, to whom they relate, Izigard EOOD has the right to provide it, after a preliminary assessment of the need for the provision in order to ensure fair processing of data concerning the individual, for each specific case, following information:
recipients or categories of recipients, to which the data may be disclosed;
the data on the mandatory or voluntary nature of the provision of the data and the consequences of refusing to provide them;
information on the right of access and the right to correct the collected data.
Article. 6. "Izigard" Ltd. provides users with access to personal data, collected in the process of providing and using the services.
Article. 7. "Izigard" Ltd. provides to the Commission for Personal Data Protection, access to the registers kept by him and does not interfere with the control over the processing process.
Article. 8. "Izigard" EOOD provides to state authorities personal data of the Users of the services after an explicit written order and in the cases provided by law and in volume, which does not exceed the objectives, for which they are requested.
Article. 9. After achieving the goals of the processing of the personal data of the Users, "Izigard" Ltd. destroys the data or transfers them to another controller of personal data in compliance with the requirements of Art.. 25, but. 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Article. 10. (1) Users have the right to access personal data, which apply to them, by sending to "Izigard" EOOD a request for granting access electronically.
(2) "Izigard" Ltd. provides access to data only, relating to the individual concerned, which sent the request for access.
Article. 11. (1) The individual, to which the data relates has the right at any time to request from "Izigard" Ltd. the following:
confirmation of this, whether data relating to it are processed, information for the purposes of this processing, for data categories and for recipients or categories of recipients, to which the data are disclosed;
message in an understandable form, containing the personal data of the natural person, which are processed, as well as any available information about their source;
information on the logic of any automated processing of personal data, relating to the individual.
(2) The individual, whose data are being processed, has the right to demand the actions under par. 1 for free, at most once each 12 months.
Article. 12. The individual, whose data are processed by Izigard EOOD has the right at any time to request from Izigard EOOD the following:
to erase, corrects or blocks his personal data, the processing of which does not meet the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act;
to notify third parties, to whom his personal data were disclosed, for each deletion, correction or blocking, carried out in accordance with the above sentence, except in cases, when this is impossible or involves excessive effort.
Article. 13. (1) The demands, addressed to Izigard EOOD in accordance with this policy, must contain at least the following:
name, address and other data for identification of the respective natural person;
описание на искането;
предпочитана форма за предоставяне на информацията;
подпис, дата на подаване на заявлението и адрес за кореспонденция.
Article. 14. (1) "Izigard" EOOD rules on the request of the individual according to Art. 13, but. 1 up to 14 working days from its submission.
(2) The term under par. 1 may be extended by Izigard EOOD to 30 working days, when a longer period is objectively required for the collection of all requested data and this seriously complicates the activity of "Izigard" EOOD.
(3) Izigard EOOD notifies the individual in writing, made a request for its satisfaction or reasonably refuses to satisfy the request. The notification is sent by Izigard EOOD to the individual by mail with a return receipt or in person against a signature..
(4) The lack of notification by Easygard EOOD to the individual under this article will be considered a refusal..
Article. 15. The individual, for which data relate, is entitled to the following:
to object to "Izigard" EOOD against the processing of his personal data in the presence of a legal basis for this; when the objection is justified, the personal data of the individual concerned can no longer be processed;
to object to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of direct marketing;
to be notified, before his personal data are disclosed for the first time to third parties or used on their behalf for the purposes under p. 2, като му бъде предоставена възможност да възрази срещу такова разкриване или използване.
Article. 16. (1) Физическото лице се съгласява, че „Изигард“ EООД има право да съхранява информация или получава достъп до информация, съхранена в крайното устройство на получателя на услугите, които „Изигард“ EООД предлага.
(2) „Изигард“ EООД осигурява на получателя на услугата възможност по всяко време да получи информация за съхраняваните в крайното устройство данни. Съответното физическо лице упражнява това право чрез запитване по електронна поща до „Изигард“ EООД и чрез легитимация чрез лична карта.
(3) В случай, че физическото лице не е възразило изрично срещу съхраняването на информация или получаването на достъп до информацията, съхранена в крайното устройство, „Изигард“ EООД има право да извършва тези действия. Физическото лице може да отправи писмено възражение по електронна поща до „Изигард“ EООД.
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: g. Sofia 1592, this is a. "Prof.. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
tel.: 02/915 35 18, 02/915 35 15, 02/915 35 19, Fax: 02/915 35 25