Article. 1. (1) These general conditions are intended to regulate the relations between "Izigard" EOOD, EIK 201094595 (called for brevity Izigard) and Website Visitors http://easyguard.bg (called for brevity The site).
(2) By accessing and loading the Site, Visitors agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions and any subsequent changes thereto, by committing to comply with them.
II. DATA ABOUT THE OWNER OF THE SITE
Article. 2. (1) Information about Isigard:
Name: "Izigard" Ltd.
Headquarters and address of management: Plovdiv Region, Plovdiv Municipality, g. Plovdiv 4000, str. Bogomil No 84, et. 1
Correspondence data: Plovdiv Region, Plovdiv Municipality, g. Plovdiv 4000, str. Bogomil No 84, et. 1
(2) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Article. 3. The Izygard website provides Visitors with information about Izygard's activities and services, as well as access to published news and materials.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Article. 4. (1) All publications on the Site are the exclusive intellectual property of Izigard and are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act., as they may not be used in any way without the prior written consent of Isigard.
(2) The images on the Izigardi site have other visual elements, intellectual property of Izigard may not be used or reproduced in any way by third parties without the prior written consent of Izigard..
(3) Any unauthorized use of the materials, published on the Site, without the permission of Izygard, constitutes a violation, for which the offender bears a civil, administrative-penal and criminal liability in accordance with the current Bulgarian legislation.
Article. 5. (1) Isigard does not allow the use in any way of the content of the Site by visualizing all or part of the materials, published in it, to another site.
(2) Referrals to materials on the Site from other sites are permitted, if it is done in accordance with good morals and commercial practice and if the reference and the ways of presenting the reference do not raise doubts about the authorship of Isigard on the materials, so Visitors are not misled.
IV. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Article. 6. (1) Isigard takes measures to protect the personal data of Visitors in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the Personal Data Protection Policy, announced on its website.
(2) Isigard does not send identifying information to third parties and does not require registration for use of the Site by Visitors.
(3) When providing personal data through the Site, Visitors agree to receive a newsletter (newsletter), sent by Izygard to the e-mail address indicated by them for correspondence.
(4) as of 28.05.2018 city, which is the date of application of Regulation (ES) 2016/679 the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data), the consent for personal data processing is taken by the Visitor explicitly, in writing and on a case-by-case basis.
V. AMENDMENT OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Article. 7. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by Isigard at any time, as Isigard promptly publishes the amended General Terms and Conditions on the Site, together with a message to the Visitors about the changes made.
(2) The changes in these general terms and conditions are valid for all Visitors of the Site from the moment of their announcement by Izygard .
WE. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Article. 8. (1) Izygard provides access to the content of the Site as such, whatever it is and does not guarantee, that the guidelines in the materials on the Site lead to the target results of the Visitors.
(2) Isigard is not liable for damages and lost profits of the Visitors, caused by the materials published on the Site.
(3) Isigard is not liable for damages, caused by the Visitors of the third parties as a result of the use of the Site and the materials contained in it.
VII. OTHER PROVISIONS
Article. 9. The visitors of the Site are obliged to observe the ethical norms and not to damage the reputation of Isigard when using the Site and the materials contained in it..
Article. 10. For the issues not settled in these general conditions, related to the performance and interpretation of this contract, the provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
Article. 11. These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Visitors to the Site as of 01.01.2018 g.